Careers At Growlink
Hydropods is seeking thinkers, builders, and relentless doers. If that sounds like you, check out our current job openings. We’d like to hear from you.
Every new member of the team changes what Hydropods is and what it will become.
Hydropods is growing and there’s a lot to do. You’ve never had this much fun working this hard. Email your resume to email@example.com.
Customer Service Representative/QA Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Assures consistent quality of production by enforcing good manufacturing practice systems.
Customer Service Representative/QA Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Assists customers to determine the best product configuration for their setups.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Ensures product testing is well defined, planned and executed.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Experience with hydroponic growing a huge plus.
If you want to be part of a successful Sales Team in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing environment, then check out our Outside Sales Representative job in Southern, California. This position is a Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales role to market our Hydroponic Controllers throughout Southern California.
Outside Sales Representative’s primarily responsibilities are:
- Develop new relationships with hydroponic stores, greenhouses and indoor grow operations.
- Sign up accounts and generate orders
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Be attentive to customer needs
We welcome high-performing team players who are driven to deliver and succeed in an Inside Sales environment. Whether you are an entry level applicant or a highly-experienced sales professional within hydroponics or any other industry, we are interested in your sales ability and what you can bring to the table.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, telemarketing is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
- College degree is a plus
- Experience with hydroponic growing a huge plus.